background

Monday

Kaci's 30th Birthday!!!

        Happy 30th Birthday Kaci!!!!  I woke up that morning and my mother-in-law Teresa & Tyson woke up early and put cupcake and birthday cake decorations on the ground from the room I was staying in out to the counter top with kisses and a birthday sign and a cake decoration.  I was so surprised and so happy that they would do this for me.  Tyson and Ava took me out to IHOP for breakfast and I was sang to and received a free ice cream.  Tyson gave me a present to go and get a pedicure so I went with my sister in-laws and mother in-law.  The plan was for me and Tyson and Kristy and Shawn were going to Rosas for dinner and then a movie to see Sherlock Holmes.  Well what I did not know was Tyson had been planning a surprise party for me back at my parents house.  While I was getting my pedicure I invited everyone to go and have dinner with us and then to the movie.  The funny thing is that they knew about the surprise party but did not want to say no and be rude.  So when Tyson showed up and met us at Rosas and saw everyone there he started to panic on what to do.  We had a good time at dinner and then everyone was like oh we can't go to the movie and just started making excuses which I thought was weird cause it was my birthday and nobody wanted to hang!!!  Everyone left but Kristy, Shawn, Tyson, and me as we sat and waited for the check which I did not know was planned so the others could hurry and go to the house.  As we were leaving Tyson was on the phone and said Ava had a tummy ache and we needed to go by and just check on her.  We got there and I walked in and saw on the counter a gift from Kelsey with a sign that said, "30 Sucks" and had 30 different kind of suckers.  While I was looking at it I was just rambling on talking to myself while everyone was in the other room waiting for me to turn around trying not to laugh at me cause I was just laughing and chatting to myself.  Eventually I turned and saw them and I was so surprised.  I had no idea and it truly was a surprise.  Tyson then told me how he had to change everything cause I kept inviting people and everything.  We played games and had junk food and laughed at each other as we acted out different characters.  It truly was a good birthday especially for my 30th.  


1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I'm so glad that your 30th birhtday was a blast! You deserve nothing but the very best!

Love you tons cute girl!