background

Wednesday

TULIP FEST!!!!

We had a beautiful sun shiny day and took advantage- we went to the tulip fest! It was so nice being outside!


Ava loved playin in the water



These flowers were beautiful!!! These were our favorite!




Ava being cute





Here is Tyson and Ava- they are from Holland




Tyson and Shalome being tough strong men in a tulip field




Ava just runnin around




Ty, Kaci, Brittney and Shalome



Ava lookin beautiful!





My Favorite picture!! kissin mom




Us pose'n





Ty and Ava in the tulips


Smellin them





1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Beautiful!!! Yes the tulips are beautiful but especially the Adair family. You guys truly are the best looking family I know!

It looks like a great time was had by all at the tulip fest! Someday I am going to come and see the tulip fest.

I'm so glad that you blog and share your pictures and what all you guys are up to. I really love seeing all your pictures but it REALLY makes me miss you guys!

Love and Miss You Tons!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
JoLynn:)