background

Sunday

Easter- Remembering Our Savior




I Know He Lives!









Ava had such a fun day- here is the result... passing out on daddy:)



Can we say spoiled?




Here we are doing an Easter Egg Hunt



The camera was on me so I posed-sure excited!! ( i must of found an egg)




The Adair Family Dyeing Eggs with the Papenfuss's and the Finlayson's






Here is the only picture of Ava Easter morning- she would not look at the camera and say cheese! She looked so beautiful!















1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter! I loved the picture of Ava asleep on Tyson-so sweet. Hold on to these precious moments-trust me they go by very fast! I also loved the picture of the three of you together. You guys look so good! I sure miss you all!

Love you tons turkey buns!
xoxoxoxoxoxo