background

Wednesday

A Party For the Girls

There was a party thrown for Kristin (Kaci's sister) and Ryan's kids over at my moms house. It was a luau theme with swimming, cupcake making, jumping castle, and lots of food. Everyone really enjoyed themselves especially the kids. The girls got little costumes from Grandma so we put the little tutu on Ava for fun

Our cute little Rylee in her new princess costume


Rylee and Kodee both in princess outfits



Kodee giving her cheesy pose




Ava and her shades she got at the party







4 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

WOW what cute girls! It looks like a fun little party to me!!!

Karen said...

What fun to read you blog! You have a baby! I loved the whole thing, it's good to know the rest of the story!

Your Mom looks great, tell her I said 'HI', Kelsey too.

Love ya,
Karen

Alexa Mae said...

Hey Lover! Where have you been the last 7 years of my life? Ava is so so so cute! I'm so happy for you and ty. It has been so long, and I'm glad I found your blog. xoxo

Love, alex ortiz (your favoritey fave)

Rusty and Jacquie said...

Hey Kaci I got your message...I lost all my contacts and had 3 missed calls so I don't know which one was yours. Let me know!?