background

Wednesday

Charlie and Teresa Down!!!

With Dad just barely into his first week of recovery from his knee surgery my mom had a little injury of her own that happened at church. When Sunday School was over she got up to talk to some one and her one leg had completely fallen asleep and when she went to put her weight on her leg it gave out and she went down. She had sprained her ankle pretty good and even managed to hurt her other ankle and leg as well. Luckily people from the ward were there to help her out and brought her home. My mom was not able to walk at all and of course my dad with his surgery could not do very much as well. Like I said Charlie and Teresa are down for the count. Luckily they had two walkers available and one that my mother could sit on so I could push her around the house. It was an end to what had been a interesting three days for my mother. We were glad that others were there to help and that we were able to be there to help them both to recovery. My mother enjoying the ride on the walker.
Giving her wave as if she were riding on a float. (She is always finding the positive in everything)

Attempting to see if she could walk. It did not work like she hoped it would.



1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

That is just awful! I wish that I would have been more on the ball and got over there with a meal or two!
I'm glad that they are doing better now!