background

Monday

THE DAY AVA WAS BORN

Grandpa Tom is so excited to greet lil miss AVA!! This was the night before she came!! Its all babY!!!


I'm a happy camper!! I received an epidural and life was great!!!!
I thought labor was going to be a breeze!!! boy, was i wrong!!


Here is mom and dad (that sounds funny) just waiting for her arrival (i still had a smile on my face)

AND THEN... IT ALL CAME CRASHING DOWN!!!! My epidural wore off when i dilated to 8cm!
It was then and there i had changed my mind!! I didn't want to push this kid out!! I felt as if I was on a roller coaster ride and it was too late to get off!!! Good thing Tyson was right there (he's my hero) AND After 30 mins of pushing...



AND HERE SHE IS!!!!


Ava Brooklyn Adair!!! weee
She was born on Feb 12th @6:20pm weighing in @ a whopping 8lbs 6oz!

1 comment:

The Burtons said...

Oh my word! I feel your pain!!! My epudurals never work. With my first kid, I was enduced and NEVER FREAKIN' got one even though I was begging for one. With my second, I got one but it stopped working. And with #3, I got one that didn't work, so they took it out and did a second one. It started taking effect just as it was time to push. Geez. Having babies really hurts. But hey, she is one BEAUTIFUL girl. You guys are so lucky! I'm glad everyone is healthy despite the difficult labor. We miss you guys up here! (I am rambling because I am up way past my bedtime!)